BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   New canoe-camping guidebook to Europe (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/89065-new-canoe-camping-guidebook-europe.html)

Ancient Brit December 20th 07 09:42 PM

New canoe-camping guidebook to Europe

Hi

I've written the first draft of a multi-day canoe tour guidebook to
Europe. I have made it available on my website http://www.ancientbrit-adventures.com
I have plenty of information on routes in Sweden and Britain, but
would like to add a lot more routes from the remainder of Europe
I would appreciate recieving information on further routes in Europe.
I'd also appreciate any corrections and any additional information,
including commercial organisations serving these routes on the routes
that I have featured.
Thankyou for any help you can give me.

Brian Johnson