BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   New: Playak social network, video community and wiki (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/89045-new-playak-social-network-video-community-wiki.html)

Playak December 20th 07 07:03 AM

New: Playak social network, video community and wiki

Playak.net is much like facebook or myspace, but just for paddlers. Share
vids, music & photos, create regional or special interest groups, make
paddling friends around the world. It also features all the latest paddling
news and info from around the world, updated every 5 minutes, so it's a bit
like playak.com, but it is totally focused on the social view of things:

http://www.playak.net/

Also new is playak.tv, much like Youtube, but obviously just for paddling
videos:

http://www.playak.tv/

And while we're at it, I just relaunched the Playak wiki, where you can all
share your paddling knowledge:

http://www.playak.info/

That's all for today :)

Hope you'll enjoy the new services.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all,
Jeroen