BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Kirton Tor K1 Racing Kayak (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/71111-kirton-tor-k1-racing-kayak.html)

Barry June 27th 06 02:50 AM

Kirton Tor K1 Racing Kayak

This is a great opportunity to purchase a high quality racing kayak at
a markedly reduced price. The replacement cost for a new Tor with full
cover and sprayskirt is about $3400 US. I am willing to sell for $1700.
I'm located in western PA.

I purchased this kayak last year in August. I was especially impressed
with the weight - only 22 lbs. and the company's reputation. After
trying it for a month, I decided not to continue using it as the boat
was more unstable than the fast touring kayaks I had used in the past.
It has been stored indoors since.

The kayak includes a full cover (used only once) and a blue sprayskirt.

Condition: The kayak does have a number of scratches, but appears
overall in rather good condition. Please feel free ot call me at
814-724-8215 or 814-282-5222 for more info.

Thank you.