BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Dagger Catalyst (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/67079-dagger-catalyst.html)

T Donily February 27th 06 04:37 PM

Dagger Catalyst

Hey all,

I'm a beginning Kayaker and was wondering if the Catalyst would be a
suitable yak to start with. I do have some experience in a canoe. I'll
spend most my time on local rivers and lakes in N central OK and S central
KS.

Thanks

[email protected] March 3rd 06 01:48 PM

Dagger Catalyst

That boat is a rec boat and you may want to check out what the purposes
of the boat are . If it is puttering in class 1 and perhaps 2 rivers,
small ponds and the likes the Catalyst is likely fine.
It is not a sea kayak or a WW boat. For recreation it may be fine.
Its not where I would start, that said I have three rec boats on my
trailer for the kids.
Alex