BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   It's My Life - music racing video clip (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/63151-its-my-life-music-racing-video-clip.html)

Marek \Wayfarer\ November 21st 05 03:16 PM

It's My Life - music racing video clip

I've found "It's My Life" video clip and two other short movies
featuring Nic Riosa, New Zealand marathon racer, racing mostly in Europe.

Increadible balance and technique for launching from a dock and portaging!

http://race.fit2paddle.com/C21359167...610/index.html

I am lucky I cannot try it in my Sisson kayak (too small cockpit),
because water in Colorado is getting cold.

Marek

Dom Murphy November 21st 05 11:00 PM

It's My Life - music racing video clip

Thanks for sharing this video. Amazing stuff!
Dom Murphy
Banbury & District Canoe Club, UK. www.banburycanoe.org.uk