BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Adirondack day paddline (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/45099-adirondack-day-paddline.html)

Dan Koretz June 19th 05 07:22 PM

Adirondack day paddline

Anyone know of any groups that do day trips in the Adirondacks? I'll be
in the Long Lake area and will be hunting for day trips (especially
half-day, so I can go after putting in some work time). I'm looking for
groups using touring kayaks, not canoes, because canoes are slow enough
that it is hard to get a workout accompanying them in a kayak .

thanks

The "no.spam." that has to be removed from my e-mail address.