BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Liquid Logic Pisgah? (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/39407-liquid-logic-pisgah.html)

Kwazy June 12th 05 03:40 PM

Liquid Logic Pisgah?

Anyone have any experiences in the LL Pisgah? I'm getting ready to buy
my first boat and have narrowed it down to either the Pisgah or the CD
Whistler.

I test paddled the Pisgah and liked it quite a bit. The only problem I
have with it is the hatches, which are virtually impossible to secure
on the water. That and there is so very little online information
about the Liquid Logic in general and the Pisgah specifically.

The salesperson at my outfitter, however, is really advising for the
Whistler. I haven't paddled it, but he is so sure that I'll like it he
said I can return it within two weeks in good condition for a full
refund.

Any thoughts? Thanks a lot!