BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   saranac lake, ny (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/27062-saranac-lake-ny.html)

Ken Smith January 12th 05 02:48 AM

saranac lake, ny

Thinking about a summer vacation of camping/kayaking/geocaching with my wife
and daughter in the Saranac Lake area. Any thoughts or info would be greatly
appreciated.
TIA,
Ken

Steve Cramer January 12th 05 03:12 AM

Ken Smith wrote:
Thinking about a summer vacation of camping/kayaking/geocaching with my wife
and daughter in the Saranac Lake area. Any thoughts or info would be greatly
appreciated.

You'll be in the heart of the Adirondacks. Great canoe tripping area.
Talk to Dave at St Regis Outfitters for maps, outfitting and advice.
http://www.canoeoutfitters.com/

I've rented from him and taken courses with him. Good guy.

--
Steve Cramer
Athens, GA