BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Point Pelee Area Trip Report (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/22367-point-pelee-area-trip-report.html)

Keenan Wellar September 5th 04 03:25 AM

Point Pelee Area Trip Report

Just had a blast on three different kayaking trips in the Point Pelee
region. My wife and I paddled down the east shoreline and portaged into the
park, had a very interesting time in a protected marsh, and made a crossing
from Pelee Island to Middle Island (southernmost point in Canada).

Middle Island has got to be one of the weirdest places you could ever visit.
I don't think I'll forget our time there anytime soon!

Anyway, we've got maps, lots of pictures (some that are more interesting
than the usual "here I am in a kayak") and trip details. Just go to
www.gokayaking.ca and click on "Journeys 45-47."

Just a great place to visit. Highly recommended.

Keenan
gokayaking.ca

Greg Dunlap September 6th 04 04:00 AM

Where would one look to find a source of plans/drawings/etc for building
a Greenland Paddle?

Michael Daly September 6th 04 04:27 AM

On 5-Sep-2004, Greg Dunlap wrote:

Where would one look to find a source of plans/drawings/etc for building
a Greenland Paddle?

http://www.qajaqusa.org/Equipment/equipment.htm

Mike

John Fereira September 6th 04 01:04 PM

"Michael Daly" wrote in news:4fmdnTOoddLmRabcRVn-
:

On 5-Sep-2004, Greg Dunlap wrote:

Where would one look to find a source of plans/drawings/etc for building
a Greenland Paddle?

http://www.qajaqusa.org/Equipment/equipment.htm

Not surprisingly, that was near the top of the list of links that came up
when I used google to search on "greenland paddle plans".