BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   WS Tempest >>> An amazing piece of design innovation. (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14525-ws-tempest-%3E%3E%3E-amazing-piece-design-innovation.html)

Dan May 9th 04 07:32 PM

WS Tempest >>> An amazing piece of design innovation.

Hi.. just an FYI for the group. My girlfriend and I recently purchased
Ws Tempests. Mine is a 17' , hers a 16.5'. These boats have combined
the best features of many touring boats. They are stable and
manueverable. They track excellently. The retractable skeg is the
perfect way to combat wind without sacrificing paddle power having
"spongy" footpegs with a rudder system. The outfitting is A1 - top of
the line.. The seats, like their ad says, are like a LazyBoy recliner.
I am so happy to have made the decision to get this boat.... happy to
answer any and all quetions regarding this...!!

Dan Webb