BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Necky Narpa Question (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14484-necky-narpa-question.html)

bmc March 22nd 04 04:48 AM

Necky Narpa Question

Hello,
I have a chance to get a new Narpa at 50% off. Store is selling out remants.
Does anyone have an opinion about the Narpa, or experience with one. I have
a Loksha Sport now and like Necky boats in general.
Thanks,
Bob

Wayne Smith March 22nd 04 11:34 AM

Necky Narpa Question

The Narpa is a good, solid kayak. I had one for two years, and my only
complaint about it was that you absolutely needed the rudder in a quartering
sea/wind. It was also a little big on me, but that's not a complaint.

It pretty much did anything I asked it to.

Wayne