BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Feathercraft Java For Sale (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14459-feathercraft-java-sale.html)

Ed March 4th 04 10:47 PM

Feathercraft Java For Sale

Selling excellent condition 2002 Feathercraft Java sit on top with
rudder and second seat option. The boat was purchased new in late summer
2003 and used about 10 times. Cost $2100 selling for $1400 including
shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Email for further info.

Ed G in Raleigh, NC

jaybyrd May 4th 04 01:48 AM

Feathercraft Java For Sale

Hi Ed,
Do you still have your Java for sale? I'm interested. What color is it and
are you selling any acessories with it (like sail kit)? Any chance I could
look at it? I'm in Raleigh too. Jeffrey

jjh June 18th 04 11:36 PM

Feathercraft Java For Sale

Ed,
Is the boat still available? I am very interested in purchasing!

Take care,
jjh

Ponder June 23rd 04 03:51 PM

Feathercraft Java For Sale

I have a teal java for sale with the optional second seat. I would
sell it for 1400. Let me know if you're still interested

Dave Carleton January 6th 11 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed (Post 104279)
Selling excellent condition 2002 Feathercraft Java sit on top with
rudder and second seat option. The boat was purchased new in late summer
2003 and used about 10 times. Cost $2100 selling for $1400 including
shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Email for further info.

Ed G in Raleigh, NC

If this is still available please email me at