BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Everglades Waypoints (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14329-everglades-waypoints.html)

Carl Buehler October 13th 03 10:07 PM

Everglades Waypoints

Hi,

Does anyone have or know were I can find a list of waypoints
for the Everglades Wilderness Waterway campsites. I have searched
around on the Internet without much luck. I would like to enter them
into my MapSource program and upload them to my Garmin GPSmap 76s.

Thanks,
Carl

Eric Johnson October 14th 03 02:28 AM

Everglades Waypoints

The Everglades park ranger station has a list of them. We got one last year
when there. The waypoints weren't most accurate I've seen, but they'll get
you with in sight of the camps.