BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   also, what 12-15' sit on top do you recommend for touring ? (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14292-also-what-12-15-sit-top-do-you-recommend-touring.html)

Jack September 22nd 03 01:20 AM

also, what 12-15' sit on top do you recommend for touring ?

I want to be able to carry gear with me in a dry bag, I am not to keen
on the hatches... does anyone have a good recommendation for a
specific touring sit on top ? I also want to fish from it..

thanks!!

Jack

River Wild October 1st 03 07:20 AM

also, what 12-15' sit on top do you recommend for touring ?

My personal favorites are Cobra Kayaks. They've got hatches plus a
back storage area where you can just strap down a dry bag. I've got a
Navigator with all the extras.