BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A Boat License (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14280-pleasure-craft-operator-card-k-boat-license.html)

Boat Card September 16th 03 06:06 AM

Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A Boat License

If anybody is interested in getting there Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A
Boat License to operate a power driven water craft in Canada I am able to
set up internet testing times in order for you to become certified.

I will provide a free study guide ($20 value at Canadian Tire) for free and
chances to write the test over the Internet for $30 ONLY payable if you
PASS.

Email me for more details.

Thanks

godiva June 19th 11 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boat Card (Post 103432)
If anybody is interested in getting there Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A
Boat License to operate a power driven water craft in Canada I am able to
set up internet testing times in order for you to become certified.

I will provide a free study guide ($20 value at Canadian Tire) for free and
chances to write the test over the Internet for $30 ONLY payable if you
PASS.

Email me for more details.

Thanks

Yes, I am interested. Please, pass me your information details.