Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
D. Bennett

Default sea kayaking near La Push, WA

Hello all...

I'll be in La Push, WA the beginning of October and wanted to see if
there were any good places to go kayaking (sea kayaks)... We'll
probably try the ocean depending on the conditions (and put in
locations)... Any details on memoriable routes or things to avoid
would be great.

Any info on good put in locations would be excellent as well. Even if
the paddling isn't right in La Push (we'll be driving from the
Bellevue, WA area).

Thanks in advance,
Darren