BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Need recommendation and source for kayak skirt (please) (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14249-need-recommendation-source-kayak-skirt-please.html)

Winter QQ September 1st 03 11:52 PM

Need recommendation and source for kayak skirt (please)

I know next to nothing about kayak skirts but need one. The one that I have
used before and the others that I have seen appear to be much heavier duty than
what I need to just keep the spray and paddle drip out of the cockpit versus
dealing with waves.

What is the best that I can do as far as getting something economical and also
lighter weight and easy attachment and release, and is there a source online.

Thanks for any advice.

I have a Daggar Savannah 14.5 feet.

Dennis