BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Necky Narpa opinions? (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14213-necky-narpa-opinions.html)

John/Charleston August 13th 03 11:37 PM

Necky Narpa opinions?

I'm looking for a second kayak and know of a used Necky Narpa that's
2-3yrs ofd but not used much. I've paddled for several years now but
only on occasion when I have time and almost exclusively in my old
perception Sealion. I want the second yak partly for when I want to
take others out with me who don't have a yak of their own. I'm
talking plastic boats here. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of
the Narpa? The one I'm looking at is priced at $750.

Thanks,
John

NowRetiredMan August 15th 03 02:24 AM

Necky Narpa opinions?

[This followup was posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring and a copy was
sent to the cited author.]

In article , DELETEjohns12
@softhome.net says...
I'm looking for a second kayak and know of a used Necky Narpa that's
2-3yrs ofd but not used much. I've paddled for several years now but
only on occasion when I have time and almost exclusively in my old
perception Sealion. I want the second yak partly for when I want to
take others out with me who don't have a yak of their own. I'm
talking plastic boats here. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of
the Narpa? The one I'm looking at is priced at $750.

Thanks,
John

I had a Narpa..good boat and stable For $750 it is a little
high...better to see if you can get it for around $650. I liked mine and
sold it for $600

Ed

John/Charleston August 17th 03 04:16 PM

Necky Narpa opinions?

Thanks Ed,
Looks like yours is the only opinion on these boats. I'm holding off
buying for now.

John

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:24:37 -0400, NowRetiredMan
wrote:

[This followup was posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring and a copy was
sent to the cited author.]

In article , DELETEjohns12
says...