BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   New touring kayak for sale (Poland, Germany) (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14186-new-touring-kayak-sale-poland-germany.html)

Ryszard Lach July 28th 03 09:53 PM

New touring kayak for sale (Poland, Germany)

I have for sale nearly not used (just tested) touring kayak, I can
deliver it personally enywhere in Poland or Germany.

Manufacturer: Plastex Composite
Model: Kajett
Weight: 12.8 kg
Length: 5.2 m
Made of Carbon/Kevlar
A big photo: http://www.ryszard.lach.name/kajett.jpg

I can send additional photos by e-mail when requested.

Price: EUR 999,- eventually less, when I will not have to deliver it
too far.

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.