BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   FS: Perception Caretta Kevlar, tandem, $2800, in SC (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14179-fs-perception-caretta-kevlar-tandem-%242800-sc.html)

Monte July 25th 03 03:30 AM

FS: Perception Caretta Kevlar, tandem, $2800, in SC

Perfect condition, used once, will sell for $2800, new price is $3799.
Located in SC.

[email protected] March 21st 05 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monte
Perfect condition, used once, will sell for $2800, new price is $3799.
Located in SC.

I am interested in your caretta tandem. Could you possibly send pictures to my email address; . Tell me about scratches or scrapes. Are you the original owner? Is there a particular reason you are selling? Is the price negotiable (as I will be coming from Maryland)

[email protected] March 21st 05 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by

Please email me back as soon as possible, thanks