BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/)
-   -   Looking for 1972 articles from Ships Monthly (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/20595-looking-1972-articles-ships-monthly.html)

Lou van Wijhe May 9th 04 01:49 PM

Looking for 1972 articles from Ships Monthly

Hi-

Would anyone know how and where I could obtain copies (PDF or otherwise) of
the following articles?

van Griethuysen, 1972, Lines of the Cutty Sark: New Reconstruction, Ships
Monthly, March, pp. 93-6
van Griethuysen, 1972, Too much 'ship', Ships Monthly, April, Vol. 7, pp.
131-3

Thanks in advance for any tip!
--
Lou van Wijhe

AntiSpam: Om me te mailen, plaats een punt tussen "van" en "wijhe"
AntiSpam: For mailing me put a full stop between "van" and "wijhe"

Lou van Wijhe May 11th 04 10:39 AM

Looking for 1972 articles from Ships Monthly

To conclude the thread: I located the publisher who will make me copies of
the articles.
--
Lou van Wijhe

AntiSpam: Om me te mailen, plaats een punt tussen "van" en "wijhe"
AntiSpam: For mailing me put a full stop between "van" and "wijhe"

"Lou van Wijhe" schreef in bericht