BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/)
-   -   Sailing video (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/20526-sailing-video.html)

TomBones October 7th 03 09:43 PM

Sailing video

I'm working on a management training video and I am looking for a high
quality video that I could use some footage from. I'm looking for one that
covers the different stages of sailing or sail racing: planning, getting
ready, gear, setting sail, sailing, winds, crew, etc.

We have no real expectations for type of boat, but we are thinking of
something that has approximately 4 crew and looks good on camera.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Alex