BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/)
-   -   Yippee! (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/130766-yippee.html)

TonyB[_2_] May 18th 11 10:57 PM

Yippee!

Just sent my forms off to be a crew member of the Tall Ships Trust :-))

TonyB

Bert Olton May 19th 11 02:24 AM

Yippee!

On 05/18/2011 05:57 PM, TonyB wrote:

Just sent my forms off to be a crew member of the Tall Ships Trust :-))

TonyB

Very cool. You shooting for the brig or one of the yachts?

Bert

--
Si vis pacem, para bellum. To those who have served or are serving the
cause of freedom in peace or in war at home or abroad, thank you. “Let's

TonyB[_2_] May 19th 11 10:53 PM

Yippee!

"Bert Olton" wrote in message
On 05/18/2011 05:57 PM, TonyB wrote:

Just sent my forms off to be a crew member of the Tall Ships Trust :-))

TonyB

Very cool. You shooting for the brig or one of the yachts?

Bert

The yachts, I'd like to give the cat a try mind, I've never sailed a cat.

TonyB