BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/)
-   -   The Black Pearl (real one) (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/123584-black-pearl-real-one.html)

Bert Olton February 7th 11 10:44 PM

The Black Pearl (real one)

This may be old news, but The Black Pearl is sailing again. See:

http://historiclewiston.org/blackpearl/index.html

Best regards,
Bert
--
Si vis pacem, para bellum. To those who have served or are serving the
cause of freedom in peace or in war at home or abroad, thank you. “Let's

software_man February 17th 11 07:26 PM

I found the main Kaspersky interface to be very well designed. The main window is clean, easy to read, and attractive, complete with a big, clear status indicator at the top of the window. The scan tab not only shows a progress bar for a scan, but also an estimate of how long the scan should take--a feature surprisingly absent from a number of antivirus programs I looked at. The scan tab also includes a "hot spot": Drag a file you want to scan to the hot spot, and Kaspersky will scan it for you.

Clyde Woempner February 18th 11 06:24 AM

The Black Pearl (real one)

If I get back east this summer I would enjoy a trip, I do like tall ships.
I did get to go on a bay trip on the Lady Washington.
Clyde