BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Hellenic Coast Guard - LS-015 - Pic 2 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/97465-hellenic-coast-guard-ls-015-pic-2-a.html)

Andre Blanchard August 28th 08 05:42 AM

Hellenic Coast Guard - LS-015 - Pic 2

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this in 2006 on my trip to Crete. Can anyone identify what class of
Patrol vessel this is? Is it a Dilos Class vessel?

Andre Blanchard

Jeronimus[_2_] August 28th 08 04:54 PM

Hellenic Coast Guard - LS-015 - Pic 2

"Andre Blanchard" wrote in news:S0qtk.14515
:

I saw this in 2006 on my trip to Crete. Can anyone identify what class of
Patrol vessel this is? Is it a Dilos Class vessel?

Andre Blanchard

begin 666 LS-015-b.jpg

Attachment decoded: LS-015-b.jpg
`
end

Hello André

I have no clue, but you might try the alt.binaries.pictures.miltary
newsgroup. In that group you will surely find someone who knows!

By the way, you're pictures are of course welcome here. :)

Regards,

Jeroen

Andre Blanchard August 30th 08 03:45 AM

Hellenic Coast Guard - LS-015 - Pic 2

Thank you :)

I have tried to aks them and noboy seems to know. It is hard to find
information on the Hellenic Coast Guard vessels online. I have even ben th
their website and they say nothing about their vessels.

Oh well. I will keep looking for some soruce.

André Blanchard

. 133...