BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/97121-us-spirit-massachusetts-2-a.html)

Bob_R August 17th 08 05:18 AM

US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2

1 Attachment(s)
Spirit of Massachusetts at Newport, Rhode Island Tall Ships Parade
July, 2007

Bouler August 17th 08 03:49 PM

US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht
Spirit of Massachusetts at Newport, Rhode Island Tall Ships Parade
July, 2007

Under sail she's impressive.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler August 17th 08 04:07 PM

US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2

1 Attachment(s)

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht
Spirit of Massachusetts at Newport, Rhode Island Tall Ships Parade
July, 2007

With a little help of Paint Shop Pro, I hope you don't mind;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bob_R August 19th 08 02:13 AM

US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht
Spirit of Massachusetts at Newport, Rhode Island Tall Ships Parade
July, 2007

With a little help of Paint Shop Pro, I hope you don't mind;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler,
It looks very good.
I should switch from CRT to LCD monitor, maybe the sharpness of an LCD will
encourage me to soften my pictures.
Thank you,
Bob

Bouler August 19th 08 05:33 PM

US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Spirit of Massachusetts at Newport, Rhode Island Tall Ships Parade
July, 2007

With a little help of Paint Shop Pro, I hope you don't mind;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler,
It looks very good.
I should switch from CRT to LCD monitor, maybe the sharpness of an LCD
will encourage me to soften my pictures.

Its simple in PSP, use "reduce noise from digital camera';-), thats al.
I think is does not matter if you have a CRT or LCD monitor.
I have a 20" LCD monitor;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bob_R August 21st 08 02:42 AM

US - Spirit of Massachusetts #2

"Bouler" wrote in message

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Spirit of Massachusetts at Newport, Rhode Island Tall Ships Parade
July, 2007

With a little help of Paint Shop Pro, I hope you don't mind;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler,
It looks very good.
I should switch from CRT to LCD monitor, maybe the sharpness of an LCD
will encourage me to soften my pictures.

Its simple in PSP, use "reduce noise from digital camera';-), thats al.
I think is does not matter if you have a CRT or LCD monitor.
I have a 20" LCD monitor;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)