BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - tall ship Mystic (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/95697-us-tall-ship-mystic.html)

Bob_R June 29th 08 02:51 AM

US - tall ship Mystic

The Mystic outbound to staging area prior to tall ships parade.
Newport, Rhode Island in the background.
July 01, 2007

Bob_R June 29th 08 02:58 AM

US - tall ship Mystic (this time with picture attached)

1 Attachment(s)

Paul McGrane June 29th 08 02:16 PM

US - tall ship Mystic (this time with picture attached)

Nice Bob!
Just about a year ago, I wish they were coming again :-)

Paul

Bob_R June 30th 08 03:02 AM

US - tall ship Mystic (this time with picture attached)

Thanks Paul.
I feel the same way. Don't know what the future holds for Newport and my
resource, the Tall Ships Rhode Island web site, is no longer on-line.
Bob

Randy Kotuby July 13th 08 01:21 PM

US - tall ship Mystic (this time with picture attached)

The Mystic goes real nice with that little cottage in the background.

Randy

joevan[_2_] July 13th 08 01:27 PM

US - tall ship Mystic (this time with picture attached)

"Bob_R" wrote in message
"Bob_R" wrote in message
The Mystic outbound to staging area prior to tall ships parade.
Newport, Rhode Island in the background.
July 01, 2007

Yeah, that little Biltmore cottage you talking about?
More likely a hotel today.