BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/95381-patricia-ann-galilee-ri-june-2008-a.html)

Paul McGrane June 17th 08 02:57 AM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

1 Attachment(s)

Bouler June 17th 08 04:31 AM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

What kind of ship is that Paul?
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Paul McGrane June 17th 08 02:01 PM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

I would call it a Sport fishing boat Bouler.
Used for bigger game fish like shark, swordfish, tuna.
Notice the fighting chair in the stern.

Paul

joevan[_2_] June 17th 08 02:22 PM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:31:29 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

What kind of ship is that Paul?

I am not Paul but I will answer with the following. It is a cabin
cruiser with a flying bridge. My wife's father had a cabin cruiser
without the flying bridge. We had some fun times around south Jersey,
once traversing a small river for miles to a fun restaurant. Food was
good too, as well as the company.

joevan[_2_] June 17th 08 02:26 PM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:01:17 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

I would call it a Sport fishing boat Bouler.
Used for bigger game fish like shark, swordfish, tuna.
Notice the fighting chair in the stern.

Paul

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

What kind of ship is that Paul?
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Your answer is more succinct. Thanks. I was think back when we did
some sport fishing, but that Patricia Ann is a bit more than what
"Barka" was. Still it was a fun boat.

Bouler June 17th 08 02:36 PM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
I would call it a Sport fishing boat Bouler.
Used for bigger game fish like shark, swordfish, tuna.
Notice the fighting chair in the stern.

Thanks Paul.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler June 17th 08 02:37 PM

Patricia Ann- Galilee RI June 2008

"joevan" schreef in bericht

What kind of ship is that Paul?

I am not Paul but I will answer with the following. It is a cabin
cruiser with a flying bridge. My wife's father had a cabin cruiser
without the flying bridge. We had some fun times around south Jersey,
once traversing a small river for miles to a fun restaurant. Food was
good too, as well as the company.

Thanks joevan.
--
Greetings