BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/94934-nl-den-helder-no-so-very-tall-ship-clump-%3B-file-4-4-clump4-jpg.html)

Jeronimus[_3_] May 29th 08 07:26 PM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Jeroen

joevan[_2_] May 29th 08 08:40 PM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

On 29 May 2008 18:26:30 GMT, "Jeronimus"
wrote:

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Jeroen

I heard they word wooden shoes in Holland but boats?!!

joevan[_2_] May 29th 08 08:41 PM

wrote:

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Jeroen

Also, to add, what fun!!!

L D'Bonnie May 29th 08 09:38 PM

wrote:

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Jeroen

Now there's a sailboat with sole. :)

LdB

Bouler May 30th 08 12:55 AM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
l.nl...

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy.
You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and
her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

"Een klomp met een zeiltje", very nice.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler May 30th 08 02:56 AM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
l.nl...

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy.
You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and
her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

I see the Frisian flag;-)

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Hi Jeroen,

I made this picture in IJmuiden at Sail 2005;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Jeronimus[_2_] May 30th 08 11:13 AM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
l.nl...

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice
toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not
kidding] I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to
finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the
sistership now).

I see the Frisian flag;-)

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Hi Jeroen,

I made this picture in IJmuiden at Sail 2005;-)

Ah, the bigger sistership!!! I've seen her quite a lot of times in Heeg. :)

Regards,

JEroen

Gil J[_2_] May 30th 08 01:32 PM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
3.133...
"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
l.nl...

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice
toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not
kidding] I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to
finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the
sistership now).

I see the Frisian flag;-)

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Hi Jeroen,

I made this picture in IJmuiden at Sail 2005;-)

Ah, the bigger sistership!!! I've seen her quite a lot of times in Heeg.
:)

Regards,

JEroen

Gil J[_2_] May 30th 08 01:59 PM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

"Gil J" wrote in message

Sorry!! I sent too soon.
Gil

Gil J[_2_] May 30th 08 02:30 PM

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

"Gil J" wrote in message
Tried to send pictures of a model ship but couldn't get them to load.

Gil