BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Sinking ship - Powerpoint (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/94229-sinking-ship-powerpoint.html)

Jeronimus[_2_] April 27th 08 04:14 PM

Sinking ship - Powerpoint

Although I'm not really into Powerpoints, this one is interesting enough to
view. Don't know the photographer (probably a crewmember of the lifeboat),
all credits goes to him/her.

Regards and enjoy,

Jeroen

Bouler April 27th 08 07:44 PM

Sinking ship - Powerpoint

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
Although I'm not really into Powerpoints, this one is interesting enough
view. Don't know the photographer (probably a crewmember of the lifeboat),
all credits goes to him/her.

Regards and enjoy,

Nice pps Jeroen, thanks.
I read a lot of books about saving people at sea in your area, written by
Klaas Toxopeus.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Randy Kotuby May 3rd 08 01:44 PM

Sinking ship - Powerpoint

Great set of photos Jereon, thanks for passing it on. Lucky for all
involved, the seas were extremely calm.

Randy

3.133...

Jeronimus[_2_] May 5th 08 08:08 AM

Sinking ship - Powerpoint

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
Although I'm not really into Powerpoints, this one is interesting
enough to
view. Don't know the photographer (probably a crewmember of the
lifeboat), all credits goes to him/her.

Regards and enjoy,

Nice pps Jeroen, thanks.
I read a lot of books about saving people at sea in your area, written
by Klaas Toxopeus.

Ah, Klaas Toxopeus, thta's one I know well. I have read the books aswell.

Most famous in Den Helder is Dorus Rijkers. If you're ever in Den Helder
make sure to visit to Lifeboat museum Dorus Rijkers. It's worth the effort!

Regards,

Jeroen

Bouler May 5th 08 01:51 PM

Sinking ship - Powerpoint

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...

Nice pps Jeroen, thanks.
I read a lot of books about saving people at sea in your area, written
by Klaas Toxopeus.

Ah, Klaas Toxopeus, thta's one I know well. I have read the books aswell.

Most famous in Den Helder is Dorus Rijkers. If you're ever in Den Helder
make sure to visit to Lifeboat museum Dorus Rijkers. It's worth the
effort!

I also read about Dorus Rijkers and if I get the chance I will visit that
museum.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)