BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Usenet downloads: USS Anson.jpg 49408 bytes (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/92878-usenet-downloads-uss-anson-jpg-49408-bytes.html)

HEMI-Powered@[email protected] March 25th 08 12:28 PM

Usenet downloads: USS Anson.jpg 49408 bytes

1 Attachment(s)

None of these are mine. They were downloaded mainly from several
NGs. My apologies to the OPs but I did not record their names.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

HEMI-Powered March 25th 08 05:06 PM

Usenet downloads: USS Anson.jpg 49408 bytes

Parson Nathaniel added these comments in the current discussion du jour

HMS Anson :)

Thank you, I will rename it. As downloaded it had neither HMS or USS so
I guessed