BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Viewing Powerpoint Attachments With Thunderbird (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/90852-viewing-powerpoint-attachments-thunderbird.html)

L D'Bonnie February 14th 08 09:30 PM

Viewing Powerpoint Attachments With Thunderbird

Mozilla Thunderbird does not seem to recognize .pps attachments.

I checked Mozilla's website with no success, Googled and found
a .pps viewer, but I can't separate the .pps attachment from the
saved .eml message.

I've tried opening saved .eml with various viewers but all I see is
pages of the ASCII text.

Any suggestions?

LdB

Bouler February 14th 08 10:05 PM

Viewing Powerpoint Attachments With Thunderbird

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht news:47b4b26a$0$19430

I checked Mozilla's website with no success, Googled and found
a .pps viewer, but I can't separate the .pps attachment from the
saved .eml message.

I've tried opening saved .eml with various viewers but all I see is
pages of the ASCII text.

There is the free powerpointviewer, I don't think it has anything to do with
Mozilla.
It must work in every Windows version.
--
Groeten