BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Help: Tall/pirate types for art project (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/90053-help-tall-pirate-types-art-project.html)

sam vimes January 19th 08 02:06 AM

Help: Tall/pirate types for art project

Hello all,
I was hoping that one or two of you grand lads and lases could do me favor
and post any old tall sail / pirate type ship stuff you may have. I'm
looking to do some project in this area and everything I find on-line is
terribly small. As a side note I may turn one into a tattoo for myself so
any input, pics, photos, painting,drawing, or just plain smudges on a
napkin you have would bring a glint to my eye and a thanks from my heart.

yours

SV

Faan January 19th 08 08:00 PM

Help: Tall/pirate types for art project