BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Surprise, Surprise (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/89637-surprise-surprise.html)

joevan[_2_] January 2nd 08 10:45 PM

Surprise, Surprise

2 Attachment(s)
Just a bit from Alison who sails her.

Bouler January 3rd 08 07:50 PM

Surprise, Surprise

"joevan" schreef in bericht
Just a bit from Alison who sails her.

Nice ship, what's the name or is it a ship for a movie?
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_2_] January 3rd 08 11:39 PM

Surprise, Surprise

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:50:37 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .
Just a bit from Alison who sails her.

Nice ship, what's the name or is it a ship for a movie?

Surprise, is the name used to be different, I will check it out later.
I think California used to be part of the name. Don't quote me on that
as I am getting old and senile,... LOL

Bouler January 4th 08 01:37 AM

Surprise, Surprise

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Just a bit from Alison who sails her.

Nice ship, what's the name or is it a ship for a movie?

Surprise, is the name used to be different, I will check it out later.
I think California used to be part of the name. Don't quote me on that
as I am getting old and senile,... LOL

In 10 days I will be 65, and thats old;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)