BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   NL - IJsselmeer - various on board pictures - file 5 of 6 IJsselmeer-5.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/88560-nl-ijsselmeer-various-board-pictures-file-5-6-ijsselmeer-5-jpg.html)

Jeronimus December 1st 07 08:38 AM

NL - IJsselmeer - various on board pictures - file 5 of 6 IJsselmeer-5.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Various on board pictures shot this summer on the IJsselmeer or in harbour. Some pictures of our spinnaker, which turned out to be quite a challenge, using it for the first time (under handed).

Two pictures of the swallows which swarmed the Enkhuizen Marine. I thought it made a good sight, so, although off-topic, I posted them anyway.

Hope you enjoy,

Regards,

Jeroen