BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   NL - Den Helder - High tide during storm - file 03 of 11 PB090012.JPG (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/88033-nl-den-helder-high-tide-during-storm-file-03-11-pb090012-jpg.html)

Jeronimus November 15th 07 05:44 PM

NL - Den Helder - High tide during storm - file 03 of 11 PB090012.JPG

1 Attachment(s)

Dear all,

I recieved these pictures by mail, so I'm not sure of the source/photographer. Judging to the pictures it's probably someone employed on the navy base (not normally accesible) in Den Helder.

Anyway, it shows the heigth of the tide quite clearly. I suppose some navy personell had a busy night, keeping their fingers crossed. ;) Makes me wonder if you're better of in harbour, or sailing in a sheltered location..

Enjoy,

Jeroen