BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   green 04 Green Holland from my balcony.JPG (1/1) (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/86278-green-04-green-holland-my-balcony-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Bouler[_2_] September 17th 07 01:05 AM

green 04 Green Holland from my balcony.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Willem Van der Voort September 18th 07 01:05 AM

green 04 Green Holland from my balcony.JPG (1/1)

"Bouler" schreef in bericht

Nice to see the old Rheine again.
Wow, now it is complete covered, when I left you there was more of this in
the neighborhood of Alpfen aan de Rein, years ago the old Rheine at Alpfen
was the same. I believe you have this every year, or am I wrong again :-)

Willlem

Bouler September 18th 07 12:32 PM

green 04 Green Holland from my balcony.JPG (1/1)

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht ...

Nice to see the old Rheine again.
Wow, now it is complete covered, when I left you there was more of this in
the neighborhood of Alpfen aan de Rein, years ago the old Rheine at Alpfen
was the same. I believe you have this every year, or am I wrong again :-)

You're right Willem, its mostly this time of the year, water comes from the
small canals from the "polders" to the "Oude Rijn" and takes this
"eendekroos" with them.
At this moment the water is completely clean again at my place.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)