BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Mary Elana & friends Narragansett RI (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/86075-mary-elana-friends-narragansett-ri.html)

Paul McGrane September 8th 07 11:15 PM

Mary Elana & friends Narragansett RI

1 Attachment(s)
Sitting at the dock, waiting for the next trip.

joevan[_2_] September 8th 07 11:35 PM

Mary Elana & friends Narragansett RI

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 18:15:55 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

Sitting at the dock, waiting for the next trip.

Wow. Nice shot. Like a group of friends waiting for the game to start,
or something like that.

Jeroen Noot September 9th 07 06:00 PM

Mary Elana & friends Narragansett RI

joevan wrote in
:

wrote:

Sitting at the dock, waiting for the next trip.

Wow. Nice shot. Like a group of friends waiting for the game to start,
or something like that.

Nice shot Paul! Thanx!

Jeroen

Paul McGrane September 9th 07 10:52 PM

wrote:

Sitting at the dock, waiting for the next trip.

Wow. Nice shot. Like a group of friends waiting for the game to start,
or something like that.

I know what you mean jovan, it would be interesting to take some early
morning
shots when they are gearing up to head out to sea.

Paul

Paul McGrane September 9th 07 10:54 PM

Mary Elana & friends Narragansett RI

"Jeroen Noot" wrote in message
3.133...
joevan wrote in
:

wrote:

Sitting at the dock, waiting for the next trip.

Wow. Nice shot. Like a group of friends waiting for the game to start,
or something like that.

Nice shot Paul! Thanx!

Jeroen

My pleasure Jeroen!

Paul

Randy Kotuby September 22nd 07 02:25 PM

Mary Elana & friends Narragansett RI

Nice one Paul but I think Mary Elana is running with the wrong crowd.
Jessie James and Black Sheep are the kind of guys you bring home to dear old
dad.

Randy