BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   S.S. John W. Brown (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/85368-s-s-john-w-brown.html)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 03:56 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)
Portland, Maine 8-22-07

What a beautiful piece of history. She sailed for Boston at 2000.

Mark

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:00 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:01 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:01 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:11 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:11 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:11 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] August 23rd 07 04:22 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

1 Attachment(s)

Tony Nazar August 23rd 07 11:42 AM

S.S. John W. Brown

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

"MWB" wrote in message
Portland, Maine 8-22-07

What a beautiful piece of history. She sailed for Boston at 2000.

Mark

begin 666 IMG_9069.JPG
[Image]

end

Thanks, Mark. I wish I could have been down this past weekend rather
than a couple of weeks ago. Wandered around Portland Head and Fort
Preble. Lots of good stuff to shoot, but nothing like the John W. Brown.

joevan[_2_] August 23rd 07 01:18 PM

S.S. John W. Brown

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:22:49 -0400, "MWB" wrote:
Interesting to see something as old as me. Just a few months later and
I was born.