BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Volendam, Holland (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/84671-volendam-holland.html)

M@x From Holl@nd August 5th 07 09:15 PM

Volendam, Holland

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_2_] August 5th 07 09:27 PM

Volendam, Holland

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 22:15:16 +0200, "M@x from HoLL@nd"
wrote:

Nice. I guess for the tourist trade. Were those working boats once
upon a time?

Bouler August 5th 07 09:34 PM

Volendam, Holland

"M@x from HoLL@nd" schreef in bericht
ll.nl...

Great shot Max, thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

M@x From Holl@nd August 5th 07 09:49 PM

Volendam, Holland

: Nice. I guess for the tourist trade. Were those working boats once
: upon a time?

Once, a long time ago, these were working boats of course.

Max

M@x From Holl@nd August 5th 07 09:50 PM

Volendam, Holland

Thanks, Bouler

max

Tuppence August 6th 07 11:30 PM

Volendam, Holland

Very nice, Max

Its nice to see Volendam when it isn't raining.

Regards,

Tuppence.

M@x From Holl@nd August 6th 07 11:35 PM

Volendam, Holland

"Tuppence" schreef in bericht
:
: Very nice, Max
:
: Its nice to see Volendam when it isn't raining.
:
: Regards,
:
: Tuppence.

:-)

Took this one last Saturday. A very nice day for a change.

To day it`s raining again as usual :-(

Max
:
:

Tuppence August 6th 07 11:51 PM

Volendam, Holland

"M@x from HoLL@nd" wrote in message
ll.nl...

"Tuppence" schreef in bericht
:
: Very nice, Max
:
: Its nice to see Volendam when it isn't raining.
:
: Regards,
:
: Tuppence.

:-)

Took this one last Saturday. A very nice day for a change.

To day it`s raining again as usual :-(

Max
:
:

Hi Max,

Just like Ireland. A good day last Saturday also but raining since.

Regards,

Tuppence