BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   America's Cup [01/38] - RtWScan_America (1).jpg (0/1), 120 KB. (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/83321-americas-cup-%5B01-38%5D-rtwscan_america-1-jpg-0-1-120-kb.html)

RtW June 10th 07 05:06 PM

America's Cup [01/38] - RtWScan_America (1).jpg (0/1), 120 KB.

Pictures scanned by me, 6 or 7 years ago..

Enjoy!

RtW

CarpATM June 11th 07 12:08 AM

"RtW" wrote in message

Pictures scanned by me, 6 or 7 years ago..

Enjoy!

RtW

Media Harddrive crash 2 months ago - lost these and all else from a.b.p.t-s
downloads.

I'm probably not alone on loosing most of the tall ships downloaded here
over the last 10 years -
please start again and re-post them all, folks.

I've also noticed a lot of turn-of-20th Century warships being posted
recently at a.b.p.military and wish they were being cross-posted to here.

RtW June 11th 07 06:18 AM

America's Cup [01/38] - RtWScan_America (1).jpg (0/1), 120 KB.

"CarpATM" wrote in message
. ..
"RtW" wrote in message

Pictures scanned by me, 6 or 7 years ago..

Enjoy!

RtW

Media Harddrive crash 2 months ago - lost these and all else from

a.b.p.t-s
downloads.

I've made several backups on different USB-harddisks...

I'm probably not alone on loosing most of the tall ships downloaded here
over the last 10 years -
please start again and re-post them all, folks.

I'm willing to do reposts of the stuff I've posted here, but you'll have to
be a patient. First I have to get rid of new material that has been posted
before. In the meantime.. please visit my sites:

http://rterwiel.fotopic.net/

http://picasaweb.google.com/poppejoppe

RtW
(aka poppejoppe)

CarpATM June 11th 07 12:35 PM

America's Cup [01/38] - RtWScan_America (1).jpg (0/1), 120 KB.

"RtW" wrote in message
"CarpATM" wrote in message
. ..
"RtW" wrote in message

Pictures scanned by me, 6 or 7 years ago..

Enjoy!

RtW

Media Harddrive crash 2 months ago - lost these and all else from

a.b.p.t-s
downloads.

I've made several backups on different USB-harddisks...

I'm probably not alone on loosing most of the tall ships downloaded here
over the last 10 years -
please start again and re-post them all, folks.

I'm willing to do reposts of the stuff I've posted here, but you'll have
be a patient. First I have to get rid of new material that has been posted
before. In the meantime.. please visit my sites:

http://rterwiel.fotopic.net/

http://picasaweb.google.com/poppejoppe

RtW

Thanks much. This time I have an external backup drive...

(aka poppejoppe)