BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   NI: Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/82777-ni-kilkeel-harbour-index-12-04-2007-a.html)

Wilson Adams April 15th 07 10:43 AM

NI: Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the delay in posting these 15 images made at Kilkeel Harbour
last Thurs, but, it's been a great week weather wise, temp's in the
high 60's, too warm to sit and work at the computer.
Today, Sunday, it's dull and overcast but still warm, I might head out
in the afternoon and make a few more images.

Enjoy

Wilson

Bouler April 15th 07 10:22 PM

Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

"Wilson Adams" schreef in bericht
Sorry for the delay in posting these 15 images made at Kilkeel Harbour
last Thurs, but, it's been a great week weather wise, temp's in the
high 60's, too warm to sit and work at the computer.
Today, Sunday, it's dull and overcast but still warm, I might head out
in the afternoon and make a few more images.

Thanks Wilson for the nice pics.
Todays temperature 80 (not normal for april)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_2_] April 17th 07 10:06 PM

Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:22:16 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Wilson Adams" schreef in bericht
.. .
Sorry for the delay in posting these 15 images made at Kilkeel Harbour
last Thurs, but, it's been a great week weather wise, temp's in the
high 60's, too warm to sit and work at the computer.
Today, Sunday, it's dull and overcast but still warm, I might head out
in the afternoon and make a few more images.

Thanks Wilson for the nice pics.
Todays temperature 80 (not normal for april)

Just have to put in a bit of whatever.
Temp here in Phi la. Pa. USA sort of cold and miserable. Especially
since the 32 murders and one suicide in the VA. Tech campus.

joevan[_2_] April 18th 07 06:14 PM

NI: Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:43:49 GMT, Wilson Adams
wrote:

Sorry for the delay in posting these 15 images made at Kilkeel Harbour
last Thurs, but, it's been a great week weather wise, temp's in the
high 60's, too warm to sit and work at the computer.
Today, Sunday, it's dull and overcast but still warm, I might head out
in the afternoon and make a few more images.

Enjoy

Wilson

Great set of photos. Thanks.

Bouler April 19th 07 03:01 PM

Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Thanks Wilson for the nice pics.
Todays temperature 80 (not normal for april)

Just have to put in a bit of whatever.
Temp here in Phi la. Pa. USA sort of cold and miserable. Especially
since the 32 murders and one suicide in the VA. Tech campus.

I read it and saw it on TV, it's horrible joevan I can't understand it and I
won't.
An act of a lunatic.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Wilson.R.Adams April 22nd 07 09:29 AM

Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

Thanks Bouler,
Weather's been warm all week, but today, Sun 22nd, it is dull
and overcast, but still warm.

Wilson

ll.nl...

Wilson.R.Adams April 22nd 07 09:33 AM

wrote:

"Wilson Adams" schreef in bericht
. ..
Sorry for the delay in posting these 15 images made at Kilkeel Harbour
last Thurs, but, it's been a great week weather wise, temp's in the
high 60's, too warm to sit and work at the computer.
Today, Sunday, it's dull and overcast but still warm, I might head out
in the afternoon and make a few more images.

Thanks Wilson for the nice pics.
Todays temperature 80 (not normal for april)

Just have to put in a bit of whatever.
Temp here in Phi la. Pa. USA sort of cold and miserable. Especially
since the 32 murders and one suicide in the VA. Tech campus.

Thanks Joevan,
You'll have to move to Northern Ireland, The winters are not too cold,
and this year's winter hasn't produced much in the way of snow, that we
usually get.

My heart goes out to the families of those that where murdered last week
at the VA. Tech campus.

Wilson

Wilson.R.Adams April 22nd 07 09:35 AM

wrote:

Sorry for the delay in posting these 15 images made at Kilkeel Harbour
last Thurs, but, it's been a great week weather wise, temp's in the
high 60's, too warm to sit and work at the computer.
Today, Sunday, it's dull and overcast but still warm, I might head out
in the afternoon and make a few more images.

Enjoy

Wilson

Great set of photos. Thanks.

Thanks Joevan.

Wilson

Bouler April 22nd 07 05:02 PM

Kilkeel Harbour Index 12-04-2007

"Wilson.R.Adams" schreef in bericht
Thanks Bouler,
Weather's been warm all week, but today, Sun 22nd, it is dull
and overcast, but still warm.

Same here and also a nice sunny sunday.
--
Groeten