BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   NI: Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/82669-ni-old-boat-ballylumford-01-04-2007-a.html)

Wilson Adams April 1st 07 09:00 PM

NI: Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007

1 Attachment(s)
This old boat has seen better days, but HEY! a wee bit of TLC could
soon see her sailing again.

Wilson

Randy Kotuby April 7th 07 01:38 PM

Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007

Looks like someone has some ambitious plans.

Nice to see some posts from you again Wilson.

Randy

Canal Lee April 8th 07 02:24 PM

NI: Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007

Nice set Capt. Adams !

joevan[_2_] April 8th 07 04:46 PM

Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:38:14 -0400, "Randy Kotuby"
wrote:

Looks like someone has some ambitious plans.

Nice to see some posts from you again Wilson.

Randy

"Wilson Adams" wrote in message
.. .
This old boat has seen better days, but HEY! a wee bit of TLC could
soon see her sailing again.

Wilson

Hear, hear, I will second that. Nice indeed.
Now getting her sailing would be a neat trick indeed too.

Wilson.R.Adams April 10th 07 09:47 AM

Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
. ..
Looks like someone has some ambitious plans.

Nice to see some posts from you again Wilson.

Randy

"Wilson Adams" wrote in message
This old boat has seen better days, but HEY! a wee bit of TLC could
soon see her sailing again.

Wilson

Thanks Randy,

Like I said, it'll take a lot of TLC before it's hull graces the water
again.

Wilson

Wilson.R.Adams April 10th 07 09:58 AM

wrote:

Looks like someone has some ambitious plans.

Nice to see some posts from you again Wilson.

Randy

"Wilson Adams" wrote in message
. ..
This old boat has seen better days, but HEY! a wee bit of TLC could
soon see her sailing again.

Wilson

Hear, hear, I will second that. Nice indeed.
Now getting her sailing would be a neat trick indeed too.

Cheers Joevan,
Many man hours are in front of whoever owns it, before she sails again.

Wilson

Wilson.R.Adams April 10th 07 09:59 AM

NI: Old Boat Ballylumford 01-04-2007

"Canal Lee" wrote in message