BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Regal- Goodland FL 3-28-2021 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/187510-regal-goodland-fl-3-28-2021-a.html)

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 4th 21 11:39 AM

Regal- Goodland FL 3-28-2021

1 Attachment(s)

Bob_R[_3_] May 5th 21 12:45 AM

Regal- Goodland FL 3-28-2021

On Tue, 4 May 2021 06:39:50 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

No wake zone? I wonder if he shuts down a couple engines when passing
through there.
Bob

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 6th 21 12:01 PM

Regal- Goodland FL 3-28-2021

wrote:

No wake zone? I wonder if he shuts down a couple engines when passing
through there.
Bob

I don't know. I have not been on a boat with 3 engines and have not seen
the controls for them. I have seen some pull away from the dock and just
one of the engines move to make a turn. So they move independently.

Paul