BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Dana Conant and USACOE Manamet 2012-06-29 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/185881-us-dana-conant-usacoe-manamet-2012-06-29-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] July 9th 20 04:09 AM

US - Dana Conant and USACOE Manamet 2012-06-29

1 Attachment(s)
Dana Conant eastbound in Cape Cod Canal with USACOE tug Manamet tied
up in the background.

USACOE is United States Army Corps of Engineers, the owner and
operator of the canal.
Why the Army and not the Navy?
As an Army vet I will bite my tounge and not answer that. vbg
Bob

Paul McGrane[_2_] July 9th 20 12:10 PM

On 7/8/2020 11:09 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Dana Conant eastbound in Cape Cod Canal with USACOE tug Manamet tied
up in the background.

USACOE is United States Army Corps of Engineers, the owner and
operator of the canal.
Why the Army and not the Navy?
As an Army vet I will bite my tounge and not answer that. vbg
Bob

Nice one Bob...2 for one!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] July 11th 20 02:11 AM

US - Dana Conant and USACOE Manamet 2012-06-29

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 07:10:25 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 7/8/2020 11:09 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Dana Conant eastbound in Cape Cod Canal with USACOE tug Manamet tied
up in the background.

USACOE is United States Army Corps of Engineers, the owner and
operator of the canal.
Why the Army and not the Navy?
As an Army vet I will bite my tounge and not answer that. vbg
Bob

Nice one Bob...2 for one!

Paul

Thanks Paul!
I was shooting Dana Conant and the Corps tug just happened to be in
the background. Then the other day Lee and I were chatting about the
Corps tug Bourne he posted.

So I went digging to see if I had caught her up here. It turns out I
had Manamet and in the post she is tied up in . . . the Town of
Bourne.

Canal Lee[_4_] July 16th 20 01:49 AM

US - Dana Conant and USACOE Manamet 2012-06-29

On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:09:11 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

Dana Conant eastbound in Cape Cod Canal with USACOE tug Manamet tied
up in the background.

USACOE is United States Army Corps of Engineers, the owner and
operator of the canal.
Why the Army and not the Navy?
As an Army vet I will bite my tounge and not answer that. vbg
Bob

Its that way all over the county for some reason . Or maybe the Coast
Guard should run the canals.

Lee