BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Warren Jr 2019-10-15 #2 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/184229-us-warren-jr-2019-10-15-2-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] January 19th 20 02:15 AM

US - Warren Jr 2019-10-15 #2

1 Attachment(s)
Warren Jr westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Paul McGrane[_2_] January 21st 20 01:30 AM

US - Warren Jr 2019-10-15 #2

On 1/18/2020 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Warren Jr westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I wonder if this one services the wind turbines?

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] January 22nd 20 01:09 AM

US - Warren Jr 2019-10-15 #2

On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:30:16 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 1/18/2020 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Warren Jr westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I wonder if this one services the wind turbines?

Paul

Hi Paul,
It looks that way. She headed out from New Bedford this morning and
this evening she's off Point Judith and looks to be headed for the
west passage. I guess this would be consistent with installation or
servicing turbines.
Bob

Paul McGrane[_2_] January 23rd 20 11:09 PM

US - Warren Jr 2019-10-15 #2

wrote:

On 1/18/2020 9:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Warren Jr westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

I wonder if this one services the wind turbines?

Paul

Hi Paul,
It looks that way. She headed out from New Bedford this morning and
this evening she's off Point Judith and looks to be headed for the
west passage. I guess this would be consistent with installation or
servicing turbines.
Bob

There are some turbines off of Block island.

Paul