BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - white yacht 2019-08-16 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/183817-us-white-yacht-2019-08-16-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] October 29th 19 03:11 AM

US - white yacht 2019-08-16

1 Attachment(s)

A white yacht westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I was about to get a shot of her stern to catch her name and got the
dreaded "battery exhausted" message. Of course she was not
transmitting AIS information so she remains anonymous.

Paul McGrane[_2_] October 30th 19 11:04 AM

US - white yacht 2019-08-16

On 10/28/2019 11:11 PM, Bob_R wrote:
A white yacht westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I was about to get a shot of her stern to catch her name and got the
dreaded "battery exhausted" message. Of course she was not
transmitting AIS information so she remains anonymous.

At least you got a shot of her. Another modern yacht with that flying
bridge.

Paul