BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Squall 2019-08-05 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/183288-us-squall-2019-08-05-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] September 16th 19 03:57 AM

US - Squall 2019-08-05

1 Attachment(s)
Squall eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Squall? If I had a boat I would prefer a name like Smooth Sailing. But
to each his own.

Paul McGrane[_2_] September 16th 19 12:31 PM

US - Squall 2019-08-05

On 9/15/2019 10:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Squall eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Squall? If I had a boat I would prefer a name like Smooth Sailing. But
to each his own.

Lol! A different kind of rigging for the dingy on a sailboat!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] September 17th 19 02:25 AM

US - Squall 2019-08-05

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 07:31:49 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 9/15/2019 10:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Squall eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Squall? If I had a boat I would prefer a name like Smooth Sailing. But
to each his own.

Lol! A different kind of rigging for the dingy on a sailboat!

Paul

Never seen anything like it. Putting that rigging to good use, they
have electronics (radar?) mounted on top of it.