BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Puff 2019-08-05 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/183127-us-puff-2019-08-05-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] September 4th 19 02:56 AM

US - Puff 2019-08-05

1 Attachment(s)
Puff eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Paul McGrane[_2_] September 4th 19 12:45 PM

US - Puff 2019-08-05

On 9/3/2019 9:56 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Puff eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Are you in a different spot Bob, the background looks different?

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] September 5th 19 02:22 AM

US - Puff 2019-08-05

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:45:38 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 9/3/2019 9:56 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Puff eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Are you in a different spot Bob, the background looks different?

Paul

This is at the far end of my 2 mile walk along the canal. Most of the
walk has a more scenic background on the far side.
Here I'm on the cape side of the canal as usual and the RR bridge is a
few feet to my right.

I try to get a nice background in my pictures but sometimes those
ships won't cooperate. g
Bob

Paul McGrane[_2_] September 5th 19 01:06 PM

US - Puff 2019-08-05

wrote:

On 9/3/2019 9:56 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Puff eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Are you in a different spot Bob, the background looks different?

Paul

This is at the far end of my 2 mile walk along the canal. Most of the
walk has a more scenic background on the far side.
Here I'm on the cape side of the canal as usual and the RR bridge is a
few feet to my right.

I try to get a nice background in my pictures but sometimes those
ships won't cooperate. g
Bob

Sounds like a nice way to spend some time Bob...keep walking!!

Paul