BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Harvest Moon 2019-05-08 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/182462-us-harvest-moon-2019-05-08-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] June 5th 19 03:09 AM

US - Harvest Moon 2019-05-08

1 Attachment(s)
Harvest Moon westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Shine On, Harvest Moon!

Paul McGrane[_2_] June 9th 19 12:46 PM

US - Harvest Moon 2019-05-08

On 6/4/2019 10:09 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Harvest Moon westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Shine On, Harvest Moon!

I had a Harvest Moon over in Narragansett also Bob.

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] June 11th 19 05:11 AM

US - Harvest Moon 2019-05-08

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 07:46:27 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 6/4/2019 10:09 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Harvest Moon westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Shine On, Harvest Moon!

I had a Harvest Moon over in Narragansett also Bob.

Paul

I didn't remember that, had to look it up. Yours is a fisherman too.
Bob